The aim of the course is to give participants the basic skills and knowledge to operate forklift trucks safely and efficiently and successfully complete the theory and practical evaluations associated with the course.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Operate a forklift safely, reducing the risk of injury to operators and pedestrians and increase the efficiency of forklift truck operators
- Understand safe operating techniques
- Know how to refuel/recharge forklifts safely
- Correctly position forklift in relation to task requirements
- Stack and de-stack safely & accurately
- Attain the required standard to successfully complete the theory and practical evaluations